Festival Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations-Violators will be asked to leave:
1. You must wear your wristband at all times. Anyone without a wristband will be asked to leave.
2. No alcoholic beverages or smoking in the concert area.
3. No soliciting except approved vendors.
4. No audio or video recording permitted.
5. Cars must be parked in designated areas to make room for campers. No cars allowed in camping area except when pulling a trailer.
6. Campers must be parked parallel to conserve space.
7. No bicycle riding, wagons or golf carts in concert area.
8. All dogs must be on a leash. No dogs, high-back chairs or coolers allowed in concert area.
9. Parents/Guardians must be responsible for children at all times. You will be asked to leave the festival if children are not being attended to.
10. The campgrounds or the festival are NOT responsible for accidents.
11. No holding camping spaces unless pre-paid.
12. Golf carts for camping customers only with a handicapped permit.
Thank you for your continued support of the festival.